Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Water Pollution in the Durban Bay - South Africa
Surfs Up Dudes..!A short documentary created by 3 students at the University of KwaZulu Natal focusing on public opinion of anthropogenic pollution on beaches in Durban, South Africa.
WOW..! A disgusting stinking mess! Durban Bay, South Africa. TOXIC WASTE from the City of Durban storm water outlet from central Durban. Spring low tide is the best time to inspect the pollution...
AND THE SMELL THE STINKING BAY MUD..!
There are +-28 storm water outlets in the Durban Bay. This is only one!
Floating pollution is only 10% of the problem, the other 90% of the pollution is the TOXIC WASTE that either dissolves into the water or sinks to the bottom and into the mud which is an even greater danger to the environment. Killing the rivers, streams bays and the sea.
Turds, turds everywhere, it's heaps and heaps of stinking fly and maggot infested TURDS..!
Posted by Poster at 4:48 AM